Welcome from the Headteacher
I am delighted to welcome you to Les Beaucamps High School. We are a successful 11-16 secondary school in Guernsey, located in a stunning new building with outstanding facilities.
The school celebrated its best ever GCSE results this year with 52% of pupils achieving 5A*-C including English and Maths and 74% of pupils achieving 5A*-C. We are strongly committed to every child in our school and in ensuring that all our pupils achieve their full potential during their time with us.
Les Beaucamps High School has a committed and dedicated team of staff at all levels of the school. We all recognise the importance of ensuring that our pupils receive a consistently high quality classroom experience and one of the real strengths of our school are the warm and positive working relationships which you will see throughout the school.
We are very proud of all our students’ achievements at Les Beaucamps High School. Our continued aim is to ensure that our pupils achieve high academic success so that they are best prepared for their next steps in education and employment and are able to lead happy and rewarding lives beyond.
Our school's main strengths lie in :
- Creating a supportive environment so that all of our students will leave the school with a sense of achievement.
- Recognising that we all learn in different ways and that we all have different talents. The school is more about 'I can' than I.Q. (Intelligence Quotient).
- Working with parents and carers to ensure that our students receive the best possible education.
- Developing a sense of community and our responsibilities as citizens of Guernsey and the world at large.
- Encouraging students to enjoy their education and to make a valuable contribution to the school community.